Tamuz Energy is developing a revolutionary low cost distributed solar technology for generating high value heat for industrial processes, steam generation, and heating & cooling applications.
Tamuz Energy is comprised of an experienced team of executives, entrepreneurs, and technologists with decades of cumulative hands-on solar energy experience. Thus, we bring invaluable insight into which solar products can work, from both the commercial and technical points of view, and what cannot work in real life. Tamuz Energy finally brings an outstanding opportunity for a solution that works. We are fully committed to bringing it to market.
Shai Binyamini, Founder & CEO
- Decades of experience in solar and energy technology R&D.
- Formerly Head of Solar Thermal Storage R&D at SIEMENS CSP (formerly Solel Solar Systems).
- Shai holds a B.Sc in mechanical engineering from Tel-Aviv University.
Danny Kaftori, Founder
- A solar expert, an entrepreneur, a technologist.
- Formerly CEO of Distributed Solar Power (DSP) Ltd.
- Currently a Bus Dev manager at General Electric in California.
- Danny holds a Ph.D. from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Eli Mandelberg, Advisory Board
- Over 30 years of experience in solar energy technology in various positions such as Head of Product Engineering at Luz, Executive VP & CTO at Siemens CSP (formerly Solel Solar Systems) and currently Executive VP & CBDO at HelioFocus.
- Mr. Mandelberg holds a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and Business Management studies both at Tel Aviv University.